At RD Cleaning Professionals Pty Ltd, the occupational health and safety of all persons, subcontractors working for company and visitors is considered to be of utmost importance. The RD Cleaning is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for its workers, contractors, volunteers and members.
LEGISLATION & MANUAL
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011
- Work Health and Safety (WHS) Regulations 2017
- Workers Compensation Regulation 2010
- RD Cleaning’s WHS Manual
RESPONSIBILITY OF MANAGEMENT
The cooperation and involvement of all staff is required to achieve the health and safety objectives and procedures contained in RD Cleaning’s WHS manual. To support this occurring, the Director will put in place:
- Safety management systems that arecontinuously reviewed for effectiveness.
- Resources including equipment and training tomanage safety and consultation with workers.
- Processes to identify and assess hazards; and eliminate/control risks wherever possible.
- Consultation and communication with staff on the development, implementation and refinement of OHS systems and programs.
- Processes that investigate and report on all incidents, including near misses.
RESPONSIBILITY OF STAFF & CONTRACTORS
Staff & Contractors must:
- Work in a safe manner to protect their own health and the health and safety of other persons in the workplace;
- Participate in WHS consultation, procedures, training;
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment and clothing provided;
- Cooperate with RD Cleaning Professional Pty Ltd in their efforts to comply with work health and safety requirements by following the safety procedures, using equipment properly, keeping work areas clean and tidy and evacuating when told;
- Report all hazards, incidents, accidents, near misses, injuries and illness to their supervisor in a timely manner; and