At RD Cleaning Professionals Pty Ltd, protection of environment is prime and important objective for sustainable development.
It includes a commitment to the protection of the environment, provides a framework for setting environmental objectives.
RD CLEANING’S COMMITMENT
- Comply with relevant laws and regulations with additional measures considered necessary,
- Follow scientific approach to minimise waste generation and there by achieving cleaner production,
- Promote awareness among all employees and all interested parties for shared responsibility towards environment protection,
- Creating and maintaining better housekeeping, and
- Make this policy available to the customers, subcontractors and other interested parties.
|Environmental incidents||1 Max|
|Near miss accidents||1 Max|
|Unsafe Condition / Act||1 Max|
RESPONSIBILITY OF STAFF & CONTRACTOR
Personnel in RD Cleaning at various level are responsible and have the authority within their defined areas of control for:
- The implementation of EMS in work.
- Initiating action to prevent the occurrence of service non conformance.
- Identifying and recording environmental problems.
- Initiating, recommending and providing solutions to environmental problems.
- To verify the effectiveness of the solutions.
- Controlling further processing until all conditions are satisfactory.